Getting to the Ship:
Arrive in New Orleans before 12:00PM on Thursday, October 20, 2016
Depart New Orleans after 12:00PM on Monday, October 24, 2016
How Do I Get to the Port of New Orleans?
Erato Street Cruise Terminal
1100 Port of New Orleans Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
The Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY) is approximately 17 miles from the cruise terminal complexes. Please allow approximately 45 minutes travel time.
|Directions to the port||
- Port of New Orleans cruise parking is $18 a day. It is the only parking available at the site of the cruise terminals. No other parking facilities offer the convenience that is available at the cruise terminals. Look for the black signs with red borders and Port Logo.
- During cruise days, parking companies not affiliated with the Port of New Orleans solicit passengers to park at off-site lots and garages. All of these parking alternatives are a minimum of four blocks from the terminals without safe sidewalks and require a shuttle to the terminal, none offer the convenience of the cruise terminal's parking facilities.
- The cruise lines handle luggage at the port’s parking facilities to and from the ship. Therefore, passengers never have to worry about handling their luggage.
- The Port’s parking facilities are reserved for cruise passengers only. We have ample parking for cruise passengers and are not affected by other events that generate heavy parking demand, such as Mardi Gras, sporting events and convention center activities.
- While other lots may be slightly less expensive than the ports terminal parking, you may incur additional expenses because you will be subject to additional handling of luggage, which ultimately leads to additional tipping, as well as having to pay for a shuttle or taxi to and from the terminal